- See more at: http://www.helperblogger.com/2012/01/auto-read-more-button-with-image_31.html#sthash.2Esf9UIw.dpuf Shady Candy Shop: New Release: the brilliant green - "The Swingin' Sixties". 23/07/2014

Friday, July 4, 2014

New Release: the brilliant green - "The Swingin' Sixties". 23/07/2014

Back in the early 2000's, there was this 3 member rock band, they mostly made mid-tempo, rock music in english. the brilliant green is that group, and while they were popular at the time, now they are lucky enough to have a contract with a major label, since they sell like shit nowadays. But that's no problem to them, because they are releasing a self cover album: The Swingin' Sixties. Tracklist:


1. There will be love there -Ai no Aru Basho-
2. Tsumetai Hana
3. You & I
4. Rock'n Roll
5. Hello Another Way -Sorezore no Basho-
6. Stand by me
7. Bye Bye Mr. Mug
8. Sono Speed de
9. Blue Daisy
10. Nagai Tameiki noYou ni
11. A Little World

*You can check the PV for A Little World in my previous post* 

The Swingin' Sixties releases on July 23, and just like Tommy's last 2 albums, it'll sell 10k at much. And I wouldn't blame people for now buying it, with that mess of an album cover, I'd runaway (pun intended) if it ever came across my way. What is that? Tommy day dreaming, while a cartoon chick is chillin' by her side and a creepy ass white plush in the back... I feel like that mofo' is going to pop out of my screen and choke me...

No comments:

Post a Comment