- See more at: http://www.helperblogger.com/2012/01/auto-read-more-button-with-image_31.html#sthash.2Esf9UIw.dpuf Shady Candy Shop: Trolla Kumi shows off what her Bon Voyage covers should have been.

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Trolla Kumi shows off what her Bon Voyage covers should have been.

Kumi Koda released her latest album Bon Voyage a few weeks ago, and somehow she managed to grab the #1 spot on the Oricon weekly rank. While I haven't listened to Bon Voyage YET, I liked all the singles she dropped leading up to the project. So naturally, being the Skankumi fan that I am, I got all excited about her newest album (Not release, she already dropped another messy Driving Hit's remix album, the sixth one ya'll!!!!).

But when I saw the covers, I wasn't shocked for the fact that the 2 promo pictures turned out to be the actual covers, no. I was shocked with how fugly to fuckers were. And they are FUGLY, I mean it.

So out of nowhere, she's promoting her *current* tour ~Koda Kumi: Live Tour 2014 Bon Voyage~. With these posters:




I feel trolled, I feel cheated. 

I hold Skankumi near and dear to my heart, so I won't bash her ass just because of this. But i'll always wonder why they did chose these 2 HOT images to promote the tour, instead of choosing them as the album covers.

I guess i'll just have to keep showing my holla, however one does that. And no, I won't post the actual covers here. I might have nightmares with dem lips again if do.

No comments:

Post a Comment